Learn More About Facilities/Agencies
Comprehensive MedPsych Systems is affiliated or works closely with schools and programs located within the cities we service. From children to the elderly, from athletes to artists, our professionals specialize in comprehensive testing, evaluation, and treatment services.
We offer psychological and educational tests for school-aged children, from pre-kindergarten on up to the college level – a vital service offered at all Comprehensive MedPsych Systems offices. Our team realizes the importance and sensitivity of these tests, which is why our assessments encompass a variety of issues, including symptoms of neuro-cognitive problems, ADHD or learning disabilities, and behavioral and family challenges that can impact a child’s academic performance.
Assessments may also be necessary in obtaining extended time on standardized tests, classroom accommodations, and placement within specialized educational settings. We also provide a high level of expertise in regards to Gifted children evaluations. We are in close contact with the local County School Boards to keep apprised of current policies and procedures for the evaluation of the eligibility of children within the Special Education and Gifted Programs.
Our team works closely with schools, physicians, hospitals, mental health programs, law enforcement, and the FAA in many of the communities that we serve, with patients and their families benefitting from the multi-disciplinary approach and collaborative alliances we have with the following:
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL
- State College of Florida
- Florida Gulf Coast State University
- LECOM, Bradenton, FL
- Out of Door Academy, Sarasota and Lakewood Ranch, FL
- St. Joseph’s Academy, St. Augustine, FL
- Moultrie Montessori, St. Augustine, FL
- St. John’s County Schools, St. Augustine, FL
- NeuroInternational, Inc.
- Florida Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Program
- Neuro Challenge Foundation for Parkinson’s, Sarasota, FL
- Kennedy-White Orthopedics Pain Management Program, Sarasota, FL
- Comprehensive Pain Center, Sarasota, FL
- Pain Relief Center of Florida, Sarasota, FL
- Physicians Pain Clinic, St. Augustine, FL
Mental Health Programs/Hospitals
- Palm Shores Behavioral Health Center, Bradenton, FL
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital Bayside Center for Behavioral Health, Sarasota, FL
- Serenity Place, Doctors Hospital, Sarasota, FL
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Sarasota, Sarasota, FL
- Doctors Hospital, Sarasota, FL
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Port Charlotte, FL
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Sarasota, FL
- Flagler Hospital, St. Augustine, FL
- St. John’s County Sherriff’s Office, St. Augustine, FL
- Punta Gorda Police Department
- Cape Coral Police Department
- Children’s Network of SW Florida
- Palatka Police Department
- Lee County Sheriff’s Department
- Sanibel Police Department
- Florida Department of Juvenile Justice
- Florida Department of Justice
- HIMS-Trained Aviation Neuropsychological Evaluations of Pilots and ATCs
Contact Comprehensive MedPsych Systems today.