Board-Certified Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Educators and Therapists Working Together for You.
- Take the next steps after your neuropsychological assessment
- Help you gain reasonable accommodations (IEP, 504, work)
- Locate appropriate educational options
- Create a plan for greater academic success
- Guidance to help you achieve your goals and overcome obstacles
- Practical assistance to improve your performance at home, work, and school and in your relationships with others
- Learn how to compensate for ADHD and other challenges
- Tutoring for students from Kindergarten to adult learners/college
- Special sensitivity to overcoming learning challenges
- Catch up, stay current, fill in the gaps, and raise grades
College/Graduate School Planning and Admissions Assistance
- School and academic program selection
- Assistance with applications, essays, and interviews
- Resume-building and creating admissions portfolios
- SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, TABE, PERT, and more
- Sharing life-long strategies for building English and math skills
Earning Credits Through The DNA Academy
- Earn credits for athletics, religious trips, therapy, and more
- Full-time and part-time options for K-12 students
- For elite athletes, gifted students, those with behavioral health challenges
Contact Comprehensive MedPsych Systems today.
- Who will provide my educational services?
- Is this covered by insurance?
- What about confidentiality?
- What is Academic Success Coaching?
- What is Educational Consulting?
- What is Personal Coaching?
- Awesome Learning Opportunities?
- What is The DNA Academy and how can it benefit my student?
- Full-Day Enriched Home Education?
- College Partner Program?